848 Tappan Apt. 2
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
To eradicate childhood cancer by funding pediatric cancer research at Children’s Hospital of Michigan. The University of Michigan Chapter will assist the parent organization in fulfilling its mission.
Social, philanthropic, humanitarian, medical, scientific, health. We will volunteer and raise funds to assist childhood cancer research in any way possible.
- Recognition Status: Voluntary Student Organization (VSO)
- Total Membership: 55
- Meeting Times: Once Per Month
- Recruitment Method: Attend Any Meeting
- Recruitment Time: All Year
- School Level Requirement: Open to all students
- Membership Fee: No
- Business Affiliation: Yes